Monday, June 21, 2010

It all started...

in junior high when I asked RJ to be my boyfriend! We dated on and off in 7th grade and then went our seperate ways. We both dated other people throughout high school but a couple years after high school we met up and decided to try it again. Six months later we were engaged, a year and a half after that we were married on July 26, 2003. We always knew we wanted a big family. We started off with RJ's son Alex from a previous marriage. He was 6 when we got married. We tried to have a baby right away but no such luck. We tried fertility drugs and all of that and it still didn't work. After 4 1/2 years of trying I decided to have a gastric bypass. 10 months later and 138 pounds less, we got pregnant!! Best day of our lives!! 9 months later we were blessed with a little girl whom we named Gracie Jane Vodenik! She was born November 4, 2008. I always said I wanted kids by the time I was 30, she was born 2 days after my 30th birthday!!! Several months went by and Gracie was just starting to crawl when we got another surprise, yep we were pregnant again. A little sooner than we had planned but a blessing none the less. 9 months later Lucie Louise Vodenik entered our world December 28, 2009. 3 days after Christmas but she was still our bundle of joy!

No comments:

Post a Comment