Monday, July 26, 2010

7 year Anniversary....

Family Pictures 2010

Family Pictures 2009

Family Pictures 2007
Our first Twins Game June 2010

Dave & Kari's Wedding 2010
Summer of 2009

Lee & Jynette's Wedding 2009

New Years Eve 2008

Visiting California in 2002


7 years ago today I married the man of my dreams. Most people can't say that. Everyday he amazes me how hard he works to take care of our family. I have tried to come up with the definition of what a husband and being married actually means to me and this is it:

We compliment eachother well. We listen to eachother when we have good and bad days, we lookout for eachother. We argue, we makeup. We talk to eachother and share our opinions whatever they may be. We share the housework, the workload, the yardwork. We love our children. All 3 take time and need us in different ways. We share the emotional and physical means of taking care of them. We love eachother, wholeheartedly.



Most of all we stand beside eachother through good and bad. These past 7 years we have seen more than our share of ups and downs and not once did we turn and run, we stood together facing the outcomes.

That is what a marriage is to me. To find the one that makes you laugh when you are crying, picks you up when you fall down, and loves you with all of your flaws.

That is why I married RJ 7 years ago today, and I would do it all over again .


I love you Monkey,

Your Hotrod

1 comment: