Sunday, September 12, 2010

Pufferbilly days 2010.....












It started off pretty chilly and then turned into a pretty hot morning at least where we were sitting we were directly in the sun. The girls loved the parade, Gracie is in love with any band she sees now! Grandma, Aunt Kari, Nick, Aunt Erica and Liam came to the parade with us! The kids caught candy and watched the floats go by. Then we had one of the puppies that was with the humane society come up to us so we could pet it. Unfortunately it threw up a lot right next to me. Can I just say GROSS. I almost threw up myself trying to clean it up. uugghh. But I cleaned it up so that the kids wouldn't fall into it or something. Thank god for baby wipes and the extra plastic sack we had brought for candy. Besides that incident, the parade was good. We saw my nephew Nick march with the Ogden middle school band, my neice Megan twirling a flag in the Ogden High school band, and my cousin Baillee and my Uncle Mark on the Major Girls All Star Softball float. RJ was nice enough to embarass Megan by running up infront of her while they were walking by to take her picture! It was very funny! We can't wait until next year!! Oh how I love a parade!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment