Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Now and again....


Every now and again I start to wonder "why me?". Why does it seem that everything that could go wrong is going wrong? I'm not trying to have a pitty party for myself, but sometimes it just seems to be too much, you know. I guess this is my way of venting. RJ has been working with his brother after work almost everyday to "help us out", and he is so tired when he gets home. I wish we could win the lottery and he wouldn't have to work so much. The girls and I miss him. I know this is only a temporary situation, but it just plain sucks. I wish I could contribute more financially, but without getting a second job (which RJ says is out of the question) I haven't been able to find another source of income. It's just not fair, ok I said it. Now that I have got that out of my system for the day, I can move on!

No comments:

Post a Comment