Saturday, January 14, 2012

Coming to a close......

2011 was to say in short full of trauma, heartache, tears, problems, and disapointment, but it was also full of promise, laughter, togetherness, family, friends and LOVE.
2011 started off with a major car accident that left our family distraught. RJ went through so much, the accident, the pain, then physical therapy, then seizures and allergic reactions and drug reactions to all of the different types of medication they tried. He was off work for 8 1/2 months out of the year and we struggled, but we made it.
If anything the past year has shown me just much love I have for RJ and our children. Not one day goes by that I don't cherish every minute with them. I thank God for keeping us together and allowing me to have my husband by my side.
WE look forward to the upcoming year and how many great things that are in store for us. I wish all of my family and friends good will and a great year ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment