Sunday, January 15, 2012

Grandma Beth's Birthday Party..........


My Mom turned 54 on September 17th, 2011. We all got together at La Caretta to celebrate. We all try pretty hard to get together when we can and for the most part we were all there, give or take a few.....
My Mom is a big part of my life, well actually a HUGE part of my families lives. She watches the girls while we work, and this past year she helped out more than anyone with taking care of RJ and running him to and from appointments or when we needed help. She was there with RJ on July 1st last year when he had his Grand Mall Seizure. I thank God everyday for such an amazing Mom and wonderful person. Without her this past year would have been completely IMPOSSIBLE. So HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM, we love you more than ever!!
Lilly also celebrated her birthday the morning of Mom's party so we snapped a picture of the 2 birthday girls together at the restaraunt!!

No comments:

Post a Comment