Friday, February 17, 2012

5 on Friday......




1. I have gone to Bootcamp now for 2 weeks today! I am fluctuating on the scale, but I have lost
several inches and RJ said he can't believe how different my waist looks already! I can't wait
to go tonight!
2. Valentines Day went great! RJ was supposed to have 2 fillings put in his teeth that morning
but he had a seizure so Dr. Booth wants to wait a couple months until he is doing better.
While he was waiting for me to come and pick him up he went next door to the Flower shop and got me some beautiful flowers! We gave the girls each a giant pink (fake) diamond from
Hobby Lobby. Then I got them some body paint for the bathtub and each a cute dress that
was on sale ($5 each). RJ got us a heart shaped pizza for dinner that night, it was delicious!

3. Thursday was the girls' last day at daycare with Nicolle Muzney. She is awesome, but we just
can't afford for them to do there while RJ is off work. They will end up going back to her one
day a week like normal when RJ ends up back at work! The girls love her sooo much and so
do we! They will miss her!
4. We found out last night that RJ got approved for short term disability again! Thank god, now
just to see if they will allow him to go back to work at the end of this 6 weeks. We can only
hope. He is wearing a heart monitor right now for 6 weeks, so far he has had 4 seizures since
he got the monitor. Hopefully the medication he is on can start kicking in soon.
5. I have become a HUGE fan of the Kelly Clarkson song "What doesn't kill you makes you
stronger". It's awesome and I listen to it all the time, lol. RJ has found a new "theme" song
for us "Picture of us" from our favorite show "Parenthood". If you don't watch it you should
it is he best show ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment