Monday, February 6, 2012

Bootcamp....... need I say more....

Tonight was the first night of Bootcamp. I got a little emotional just introducing myself. I was very nervous. We started off warming up and I was already out of breath. I honestly didn't think it was going to be so hard. I had to rest several times during our circuts and I skipped one all together because I couldn't catch my breath. I was breathing so hard I couldn't even take a drink of water. I ended up getting so dizzy I thought I was going to pass out, seriously. I made it through the second circut ok, but it was soo hard for me. I totally underestimated the class. Or I should say I didn't think I was going to have such a hard time, I thought I was in better shape than I am. As soon as the class was over, I got into my car and cried, sobbed actually. I was so overwhelmed. I got home and I was talking to my sister and crying on the phone so hard that I made myself throw up. Then I came into the house (still crying) and took a shower.

I guess I just feel like I let myself down so much by getting so out of shape and heavy again. But I am not going to quit. That is how I got like this, I am going to wipe away my tears and go back on Wednesday. Most likely I will cry again, but it's ok. I will get through it.

No comments:

Post a Comment