Tuesday, June 29, 2010

A Teenager at last........








Today Alex turns 13. He is entering the next stage in life, oh puberty. I remember when I first met Alex he was only 4 at the time. He loved to play jedi's with me and called me Sarajane Watson. I loved it. Over the past 9 years he has grown so much. He has turned into a great student, athlete, brother, and most of all a wonderful son.
He comes home on Sunday the 4th of July for summer break! We can't wait to see him! We have missed him a lot and the girls too! It will be awesome to finally get to spend some quality time with him!
I have to say that even though I am not his "real mom", I love him just as much as I would if I was.
Happy Birthday to our little man who turned into a teenager today!!!!!

Love Mom & Dad

2 comments:

  1. Mr Alex is a fine young man.
    We are proud of him too.
    Love you all,
    K & E

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy B-day Alex! Hope he had a great one! Love the blog, Sarah! :) We'll have fun keeping up with you guys! :)

    ReplyDelete