Friday, July 2, 2010

6 month check-up....


Today was Lucie's 6 month check up and she is doing great. Right on track she weighed in at 16lbs, 9 oz putting her in the 75th percentile for weight, and 27 1/2 in long putting her in the 97th percentile for height! In no time she will be right up there with Gracie.

Lucie got 3 shots today and had to drink the little vile of sweet stuff! Of course she cried when they put the needles in her legs, who wouldn't?? Being a good mommie, I called ahead and had Grandma give her some tylenol before I picked her up to take her to the appointment.
Needless to say all the nurses and the doctor said she has beautiful big blue eyes, like her daddy of course.
I can remember when I was sitting in the hospital this last time with Lucie before we brought her home thinking, "I don't know if I can do this, I am so overwhelmed already." I was very stressed and I just didn't have confidence in myself. I have learned to take a deep breath and try to relax when it seems like things are too much for me to handle, ok at least I try to. I can't imagine not having Lucie now. She is just getting so big already and honestly I kinda miss the days of breastfeeding her! Ok, maybe not!!!!!!!

I love you my Lu-Lu belle!!

No comments:

Post a Comment