Friday, September 24, 2010

Busy, busy, busy......

From Left to Right: Sarah(ME), Lucie, Beth(my Mom), Gracie, and Bonnie (my grandma)

This past week has been very busy. RJ worked late a couple nights, one day from 6am until Midnight. He was very tired. Gracie is doing great potty training, in fact I would almost say that she is fully potty trained except for the fact that she wears a pull-up or a diaper overnight. Lucie is still pretty fussy at night, but during the day she is on the go, go, go. I am sure she will be walking before too long. The periods between standing and falling down are getting longer and longer. We are going to have another open house on October 3rd, which is great, but it falls on our cousin Monica's wedding, so it makes that day very crazy.

Once again I am wishing for a morning to sleep in, I am sure it will never happen. Gracie has become crazy about Thomas the Tank, so we will be going to the train station here in Boone to see him this weekend. Of course with their outrageous prices, we will just be going to look at him, not ride him.

I lost my camera last weekend somewhere between my sisters house in Harcourt and Boone. I have looked everywhere. It's very frustrating. That is our only camera and I always take good care of it. It had to have dropped out of my bag. Hopefully I will find it soon. I have some very cute pics of the girls to post, and to take!!

I have posted a 4 generation picture of my grandma Bonnie, my Mom, Gracie, Lucie and myself. I am glad we got the opportunity to take this picture, you just never know when you will get the chance again.!


No comments:

Post a Comment