Thursday, September 16, 2010

Crying, crying, and yet again more crying......


Oh how I love my girls! They are both growing so fast. Lucie has just mastered waving and kind of saying bye bye. Of course with her 2 cute teeth on the bottom that she recently aquired she has been quite the handfull. She is in this stage now where she wants to be held non stop and you can't just hold her you have to stand up with her and walk around, otherwise she cries. I don't mean just a simple cry either. It's a "oh my god I am going to die" cry. I can honestly understand how some people lose it and shake their babies. Don't get me wrong, I would never do that, but I can understand. She just won't give it up, I have literally sat down in the rocking chair with her and she climbs up me like a jungle gym crying and rubbing her head in my neck making me very uncomfortable let me tell you. The constant screaming in my ear is enough to push you over the edge. Everyone say's "let her cry". Ok, I do, but there is only so much crying I can listen to, and she can outlast me everytime. Plus even when I sit her down in the living room with her toys and she is screaming I walk into the kitchen to get away for a second and get my wits together and she crawls after me still crying. Some days are better than others, and sometimes she is absolutely fine. There are just those days when I want to be anywhere else but here holding her while she is crying. Thank god RJ is right there to help me with her so we can switch off when it's too much. He is a lifesavor!

No comments:

Post a Comment