Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Lucie Louise Vodenik - 1 year old today...........

Lucie 11 months old

Lucie 2 months old

Wow has this year flown by, and yet at the same time it stood still at little bit. It seems like only yesterday I was sitting in the hospital with RJ holding our new baby girl Lucie. I have to admit I was very overwhelmed with 2 little ones under 14 months old. But look at us now, each day I get a little less stressed and sooooooooooo overwhelmed by how beautiful she is and how each day she amazes me with her little smile and her wonderful new voice that she has come accustomed to screaming at the top of her lungs with!!!!!


We will be having cake and ice cream for her tonight with our family to celebrate! I can't wait to see her in her cute little dress. I will post new pics of the party hopefully tonight or tomorrow,but for now HAPPY BIRTHAY LU-LU BELLE !




We love you very much!




Love Mom & Dad

1 comment: