Thursday, January 6, 2011

A New Year.....


All three kiddos sacked out on their own couches after a long night on New Year's Eve!

Nick & Kari

A big thumbs up from Nick!

Well it's now 2011 and this is my first official post of the new year. Things are really getting busy here at home. We started off New Years Eve with Gracie throwing up all evening. Nick, Kari, Alex, RJ & I played a couple of games of cards and then we broke out the "Minute to Win It" games.
Overall everyone was pretty tired so we just relaxed and had fun. At midnight we watched the ball drop in Time Square and I gave my hubby a New Year's Kiss. Gracie and Alex were both still awake as well. Lucie had fallen asleep around 8, so she missed it. All in all it was a great way to ring in the New Year!
Side note: My New Year's Resolution is to "Try" to remember to send birthday cards to all of our family members and friends. There are a lot so

No comments:

Post a Comment