Thursday, January 6, 2011

Lucie's 1st birthday party.....



We celebrated Lucie's 1st birthday by having family over to our house for cake and ice cream. With both RJ and I having big families you can say it was very crowded. Lucie enjoyed opening several birthday gifts from everyone and then we sang "Happy Birthday" to her. She didn't need any coaxing to dive into her cake. She loved every bit of it. It was a white cake decorated with "My Little Pony".


Some days you can have your cake and eat it too!

Posing for a quick picture with Mommy!

Daddy reading one of the books to me that I got!

Aunt Christy, Daddy & I!

Side effects of a sugar filled frosting high!!!

Grandma & I!

Aunt Erica with Liam, Aunt Kari with Gracie, and Grandma

Opening my dolls!

Oh how I love to open presents!


Lucie had a great time running around playing with her cousins and siblings. I can't wait to see her grow this coming year. We have her 1 year check up with the doctor on Friday the 7th! I will make sure to post how much she has grown in 3 months!!

No comments:

Post a Comment