Thursday, September 27, 2012

Pufferbilly 2012...........

 Pufferbilly Day Parade 2012
We had a great time at the parade. Alex brought his girlfriend Corinne (left side of picture) with and it was a ton of fun.  I love parades and the girls do to.  Alex is getting a little too old for them so I enjoyed the fact that he sat through the parade for a bit with us ! 


My 4 best girlfriends in the world talked me into going up town to the beer tent for a little bit with them Saturday night.  While I don't drink it was fun to sit and visit with them.  We take advantage of any time we are all together for a photo-op!

We also had a picnic on Sunday at McHose Park with most of our children! Kari wasn't able to attend, but the kids had a blast.  All of the kids are here except Alex, he had already left to ride his moped around the park, lol.  

All in all, it was a great weekend, filled with fun and laughter. 

No comments:

Post a Comment