Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Friday nights at bootcamp.........

So every Friday night for bootcamp we are tested on some sort of running/excercise.  It just so happens that for this session of camp we are being tested on how fast we can complete the following:

75 push-ups, 50 squats, 75 sit-ups, 50 burpees, 100 mountain climbers, 100 skips with a rope and then run 1.3 miles.... in that order...
I missed the first Friday, but the next two I finished in 28:55, then 28:44.  This past Friday I pushed really hard and completed this task in 24:37!!!!!!!!!!!  It was a huge accomplishment for me. 
The other girls in my class have done amazing as well.  Most of them do better than me, but we all push eachother to do our best and to try and beat our times.  Wednesday will be our last day of bootcamp for the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment