Monday, November 19, 2012

Boone's Biggest Loser Season #3 Finale..........

BOOTCAMP BABES
Sarah (me!) , Jenny Wright & Stacy Askelson
This season of the Boone's Biggest Loser #3 turned out great.  The picture above is from our finale.  Our team took 3rd place overall, and Jenny took individual 3rd place!  I ended up with an overall weight loss over the last 10 weeks of 8 pounds.  Although I really wanted more I am pleased with the outcome.  It's 8 pounds less than where I was 10 weeks ago, so it is what it is. I couldn't ask for better teammates than I had.  We pushed each other every week to do more and get healthy.  We are all members of Survival Fitness boot camp so we all worked out at least 3 times a week and then tried to get a workout in on the weekends with each other.  We had an amazing season, way to go Bootcamp Babes!


No comments:

Post a Comment