Monday, November 19, 2012

Survival Fitness Bootcamp final session for 2012......

 Boot Camp 6pm Class
Kelly Nystrom, Sarah Vodenik, (Instructor) Michelle Kelly, Jaime Tullis, Stacy Askelson, Tracie Adams & Carla Houston
Jess Horst & Tina Prouty not pictured.

This is my bootcamp class.  We started together at the very beginning of February and have continued each session of camp together for the entire year.  We have all come very far over this year.  We have all lost weight, gained muscle, have become toned and overall have become healthy.
Most of all we have formed a friendship that is unmeasurable.  Last year I never thought I would make so many new friends and become so close.  I have lost close to 40 pounds since February and many many inches.  These girls have been there for me through it all.  They are very supportive through out all of RJ's medical problems and everything this year.  I want them to know how much they mean to me.  They truly are another family that I am apart of and are much like my own sisters.  Each one of them has pushed me in one way or another beyond my comfort zone and made me want to be better and really have helped me understand just how strong I am.  Although my success is my hardwork and dedication I owe a big part of it to them.  Without them I wouldn't be where I am today, or doing the crazy things we have done together.
I truly Love each one of them, so THANK YOU PEEPS..........

Oh and I finished my final time at 23:02..........     



No comments:

Post a Comment